Platinum’s Bleed Feed Air Ride System for Indian Chief motorcycle models from 1999 to 2002 gives up to approximately 4” to 5” of lift depending on stock or after market application. This system allows you to control your ride height and rebound and is controlled by positive pressure at all times. Easily adjusted at the flip of a switch for complete comfort for the riders weight or road conditions.
- Min. Retracted 8”
- Max. Extended 10”
- Rear Lift: 4”
- Shock Travel: 2”
- Diameter: 3 1/4”
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Dimensions 16 × 8 × 8”
Air Ride Kit Contents
The Platinum Bleed Feed Air Ride System for Indian Chief models from 1999 to 2002 includes the following:
- Two air cylinder machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
- Machined stainless steel rods and end caps.
- Stainless steel splash guard complete with air-control valve assembly fastened to it.
- Aircontrol valve.
- DOT- approved 1/4” line and fitting.
- Switch harness.
- Air compressor.
- Hardware and line cutter.
System comes complete with one year warranty. Made in the U.S.A.